FREE DOCTOR CONSULTATION ON ALL TUESDAY
No trouble how your financial condition is, we serve you for free. Receive free treatment from renowned doctors’ Consultation on ALL Tuesday. We Give you all Diagnostic tests and give you a high discount for every test. Our all diagnostic services are:
1. Pathology: Pathology is a branch of medical science that concerns the study and diagnosis of disease through the examination of surgically Take out organs, tissues (biopsy samples), bodily fluids, and in some cases the whole body (autopsy). Our pathology test is:
1. Liver Function Tests.2.Full Blood Examination. 3. Iron studies. 4. TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) Quantification. 5. Urinalysis. 6. INR (International Normalized Ratio) etc.
2. Laboratory Medicine: Laboratory Medicine may in the future be explained as “a clinical science and discipline, devoted to the quantitative calculation, or qualitative assessment, of any material which can be assayed in any type of biological fluid of any animal species, thus including peoples, for either medical or Exploration purposes Radiology
3. Nuclear Medicine: Nuclear treatment is a specialized area of radiology that uses very small amounts of radioactive materials, or radiopharmaceuticals, to examine organ tasks and structures. This branch of radiology is often used to assist diagnose and treating anomalies over-treating in the progression of a disease, such as thyroid cancer.
4. ECG: An electrocardiogram (ECG) is an easy check that can be used to check your heart’s rhythm and electasksal task. Sensors attached to the skin are used to scare up the electrical signals produced by your heart every time it beats.
5. Ultrasound: An ultrasound is an imaging test that uses sound waves to generate a canvas (also known as a sonogram) of organs, tissues, and other structures inside the body. Unlike x-rays, ultrasounds don’t use a bit of radiation.
6. Radiology: Radiology is a branch of medicine that uses imaging automation to diagnose and treat disease. Radiology may be divided into two various areas, diagnostic radiology, and interventional radiology. Doctfunctionnctional in radiology is called radiologists.
We’re committed to giving affordable services, without any concession on the quality of service so that you’re suitable to remain happy.
FREE EYE CHECK-UP ON EVERYTUESDAY
. Fortune Healthcare Limited provide
Free Eye Check up on every Tuesday. You don’t need any Doctor fees in this day.
Thinking of our patient we
provide best eye doctor like Optometrist and Ophthalmologist both.
Optometrists: Optometrists are eye care professionals who provide primary vision care ranging from sight testing and correction to the
diagnosis, treatment and management of vision changes.
Ophthalmologist: An ophthalmologist is a medical doctor who specializes in eye and vision care.
Eye examination: An eyexamination is a series of tests performed to assess vision and ability tofocus on and discern objects. It also includes other tests and examinations pertainingto the eyes. Eye examinations are primarily performed by an optometrist,ophthalmologist,orthoptist, or an optician. We provide all type of eye
Examination like: Basic Eye examination, eye Exams for children, condition
diagnosed during eye examination, specialized eye examination.
Basic Eye Examination:
1. Visual acuity 2. Refraction 3. Objective
refraction 4. Subjective refraction 5. Cycloplegic refraction 6. Pupil function
7. Ocular motility 8.Visual field (confrontation) testing 9. External examination
11. Intraocular pressure 12. Retinal
Eye exams for children
1.Near vision 2.Distance vision:
Tumbling E chart, Landolt C chart 3.Eye teaming (binocularity) 4.Eye movement 5.Accommodation
(focusing skills) 6.Peripheral vision 7.Eye–hand coordination
1. Color vision 2. Stereopsis 3.
Near point of convergence 4. Keratometry 5. Cycloplegic refraction 6. Accommodative
system 7. Amplitude of accommodation 8. Negative relative accommodation 9. Positive
relative accommodation 10. Vergence system 11. Optokinetic system 12. Amsler
grid 13. Gonioscopy 14. Corneal topography 15. Corneal pachymetry
16. Scheimpflug ocular imaging 17. Retinal tomography 18. Ocular computed tomography 19. Scanning laser
polarimetry 20. Scanning laser
polarimetry 21. Electrooculography 22. Electroretinography 23. Ultrasound bio
24. Maddox rod 25. Brock string 26. Convergence
Testing 27. Worth 4 dot test 28. Pulfrich effect.
diagnosed during eye examinations:
1. Myopia 2.Hyperopia 3.Presbyopia
4.Amblyopia 5.Diplopia 6.Astigmatism 7.Strabismus
Fortune Pharmacy: Fortune
Health Care has its own pharmacy so eye patient can easily collect their eye
medicine, Drops, Tablet etc. They don’t need to go outside for collect their eye
Shop: Fortune health care also have eye shop that’s why eye
patient can easily collect their Glass or Contact lenses.